PRIVACY COLLECTION STATEMENT
The Mirvac Group (Mirvac Limited and its controlled entities) collects and uses personal information about you to promote its products and services and may disclose personal information to third parties, agents and services providers. Mirvac may also disclose your personal information to third party service providers. Mirvac also uses your personal information for related purposes including to request your feedback on the products and services provided by Mirvac. If you do not provide all the personal information Mirvac requests from you, Mirvac may be unable to provide these products or services to you.
Mirvac may disclose personal information about you to third party agents and service providers to assist Mirvac in the operation of its business to provide the products and services you request. Your personal information may also be disclosed to overseas recipients who use the personal information to assist Mirvac in the operation of its business in countries including, but not limited to, the United States of America, the Philippines, Japan and United Kingdom.
Match, Play and Win Contest
12th February 2021
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the Match, Play and Win Green Square LNY 2021 (the ‘’Competition”) detailed below. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term ‘Organiser’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘Mirvac Green Square’ , when used with reference to a legal entity, shall mean Mirvac Green Square Pty Ltd ABN 81 131 815 079 (“Organiser”).
- This Competition is open on 12 February – 28 February 2021 (“Competition Period”) to entrants aged 18 years as on 11 February 2021 or over. Proof of age may be required.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of Mirvac Green Square or companies associated with the promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the promotion.
- The participant must be a registered user of www.greensquarenow.com.
- Entries submitted on any other platform or otherwise will not be valid.
- By entering this Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements and you agree to accept that our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this Competition. If you fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions your entry will automatically be void.
How to Participate
- You will require access to the internet and a Green Square Now account to enter. It is your responsibility to ensure that your privacy settings are such that we are able to see your entry.
- You can enter the Competition by:
- Successfully completing the match, play and win contest at the Green Square display suite by uncovering all pairs.
- Submit your your email to go into our daily draw to win a prize.
- There will be 20 cards in total, with each card having their own match.
Winner selection, and notification
- One (1) winner will be selected per day of the Competition Period at random from the email names of each entrant who joins the Match and win contest.
- Only one email may be entered per round of the Match, Play and Win contest. Multiple entries or duplicates will be deemed as a valid entry and multiple entries will be accepted. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Organiser.
- You may enter more than once.
- If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Organiser.
- The winners will be notified via email and via the Green Square Now Instagram Page beginning on 9am on Saturday 13th February 2021 and tagged if their permissions settings allow.
- Winners will be asked to send a direct message to the Green Square Now Page to arrange their prize.
- If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The Organiser shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to send or receive notices in time. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations.
- The Organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winners will then be required to submit their full name, address, phone number & e-mail address to claim their Prize.
- The promotion starts at midday on 12 February 2021.
- All entries received by 10pm on 28 February 2021 will be eligible for entry (the “Promotional Period”). Any submissions after this will not be entered into the Competition.
- There is one prize available per day and 17 prizes available in total. (“Prize”) Each prize will consist of a voucher to be used in a Green Square Business. The total value of all Prizes is $2500.
- The winning entry for each day will be chosen at random. There will be one winner per day round and 17 winners in total. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Organiser to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Solving the puzzle must be done manually without any assistance from any algorithms, codes, bots, computer aided processes or interventions, or any means of machine/artificial intelligence. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to disqualify any entry(ies) that does not meet or where we have reason to believe, do not meet this criteria or attempts to circumvent this requirement.
- ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY ANY WINNER (AT ORGANISER’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE COMPETITION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing, the prize is non-transferable.
- Organiser reserves the right to substitute the Prizes or any part of them for an alternative of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond Organiser’s control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Organiser and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Organiser’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these Terms and Conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The Organiser’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
- The Organiser may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Organiser, other entrants or Mirvac staff which the Organiser reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Organiser reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Organiser may alter, amend or withdraw this Competition without prior notice at the Organiser’s sole discretion.
- By entering the participant agrees to release and hold harmless Mirvac and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such participant’s participation in the Competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Competition; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries.
Organiser: Mirvac Green Square