Mirvac Green Square will be hosting a 7 week ‘Friday Nights Food Truck’ Event in Small Lane located in the heart of Green Square opposite the train station and Green Square Library.
We are seeking interest from Sydney based food trucks for an exciting opportunity to promote your food truck in the public space Small Lane, in Green Square Zetland.
We will be taking expressions of interest until xxxx and will be in touch to finalise the calendar by xxxx so we can commence a successful program in February 2022.
• Friday Food Truck Evening Event for the Green Square community and the surrounds community of Zetland, Alexandria and Redfern.
• Variety of up to 3 licensed food trucks operating alongside each other on a rostered Friday evening throughout the year activating the space.
• Live music, a licensed bar will also compliment the event.
• Commencing from Friday 4th Feb 5pm-9pm.
• Scheduled every Friday until 18th March 2022.
• Bump in is at 3.30 and bump out commences at 9.10pm and offsite must be by 10pm sharp.
• Small Lane Green Square, access via 8 Tweed Place Zetland NSW 2017.
• Green Square is currently home to more than 24,128 residents.
• There will be no cost to for your food truck to be involved in the event.
• There are various power supply outlets on-site and the form below requests that you indicate your requirements to operate.
• There are two water supply points available within the space.
• Rubbish disposal will be provided by Mirvac.
• The event will be promoted by Mirvac at no cost, including information about your vendor and details about the event across various marketing channels such as fliers, social media, EDM’s
• We request that you do however share supplied promotional materials on your own social media as a condition of your involvement in the event.